Introducing the Bia sports watch and companion GPS Go Stick. Our Kickstarter project closes July 13th, so we only have a short amount of time to spread the word and hit our funding goal!
Here is what we’d love you to do…
- Back our project on Kickstarter.
- Post the link http://kck.st/GetBia on Facebook and Twitter.
- Repin us on Pinterest.
- Blog about it!
Here is everything you need….
- an exhaustive product FAQ
- a downloadable zip file of photos
- our original press release
- you can learn more about us on our About page
- and of course we’re available to answer your questions. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bia is targeted at women but guys are scooping it up too. Here’s why:
- Safety system for peace of mind on solo workouts
- Quick-connect GPS; no more time wasted “finding satellites” even in the city or on a cloudy day.
- Data to your online training log; no more time wasted “sync’ing”
- iPod-like ease of use; just one button and a touchscreen
- Water resistance to 100M; full GPS tracking when you swim
Plus through July 13th on Kickstarter, Bia is $150 less than the comparable Garmin.
New to Kickstarter…
Kickstarter is a popular crowd-funding platform where millions of people have contributed to products and projects they are passionate about to ensure they get to market.
Bia is using Kickstarter to raise the remaining funds we need to field test prototypes, finish software development, and fund the tooling and initial component orders we need before manufacturing.
In exchange for pledging funds to our project, backers get rewards. These rewards include the Bia GPS sports watch. Backers will receive theirs first and at a discount to what they will cost after we ship.
Kickstarter works off an all-or-nothing funding model. If backers pledge enough for us to meet our $400K funding goal by July 13th, credit cards will be charged, backers will get their rewards, and Bia will ship early next year.
If we do NOT meet our funding goal by the 13th, we will NOT receive any funding and we will NOT be able to get this amazing, empowering product to market.
Let’s make it happen!