Everyone has to start somewhere. We are starting here at www.bia-sport.com. While there are a million things we want to add, there are 3 things we are hoping to do really well with this first release of our site:
Be the place you want to keep your training journal.
- Track your workout on whatever device you like — Garmin, Nike+, a smartphone app, your friends Garmin file, or the clock on the wall. It’s easy to add any of them to Bia.
- Share what you care about – the stories, the photos, the friends you were with – without spamming your stats.
- Keep all this information in one pretty place, so you can look back on it like a diary and use it as a source of actionable insight and progress tracking (coming soon!).
Be the best place to track your goals.
- Write them in your own words. Whatever gets you fired up.
- Track your progress against them automatically as you add to your training journal.
- ….and, unlike the Post It Notes on your bathroom mirror, you’ll never have to fish them out from behind the hamper.
Be one of the sites you check every day during your down time.
- Find high quality women-specific training content, fitness, and nutrition information without digging through myriad sites.
- Get inspired by connections and maybe a funny story or a “Bia Moment” that motivates you to do just a little bit more.
- Share your own story or blog and get lots of online props…plus some Bia schwag.
Let us know how we are doing and what we can add or change to nail these three things.